The publisher of the Site is the company APOTCARE SARL , a limited liability company (hereinafter the "Company") registered with the RCS of Paris under the number 492 641 139.
Its registered office is at the following address: 34, avenue des Champs-Élysées 75008 Paris
The hosting of the site is provided by the company WIX.
When browsing our Site and to provide you with the best possible service, we may collect several types of information, including:
- When ordering or creating your User account: your name, contact details (address, email address, telephone number).
- When placing an order: the delivery address (es) entered, the username and password associated with your account and the history of your selection of products and your actions on our Site.
- When requesting information, any email addressed to our customer service, subscription to our newsletter or any other service, participation in a contest, vote for a product or notices posted: your name, your contact information and any other information such as your age , your interests and your product preferences.
- During any visit to the Site: your internet location (IP address, domain name of .fr or .com, url of origin), the browser used, the country and the telephone prefix of your computer, the pages of our The site you visited during your visit, the ads you clicked, and any searches you did. We may collect this information even if you do not have a User account with us.
We promise you to use your Personal Information only for the improvement of our services.
For example, we will not unnecessarily share your information with third parties unrelated to the Site. We can, for example, use the information collected on: The processing of your orders, the improvement of our Site, the management of a contest, a promotion, a survey or other options of our Site, improving our customer service, improving your browsing experience, sending periodic emails or information about our offer and products, improving our advertising.
By visiting apotcare.com, you agree to be contacted by us for any of the reasons set out above by telephone, e-mail or mail. You confirm that you will not consider the use of your Confidential Information as an infringement of your rights as provided by the French regulations.
When creating your User Account, you will be able to choose to receive information, products, promotions and any other special offers from us. If you do not wish to be contacted for these purposes, be sure to check the appropriate box during the payment or account creation process.
You can choose at any time to stop receiving emails from us.
The instructions to unsubscribe from our lists are at the bottom of all our emails.
Apotcare.com has implemented many security measures to ensure the protection of your Personal Information.
We have a security system and the most powerful servers on the internet. All sensitive / payment data provided by Users is transmitted by SSL (Secure Socket Layer) and encrypted via Stripe. They can only be accessed by authorized individuals, who have specific access rights to our systems and are required to keep such information confidential.
After a transaction, your private data will not be stored on our servers.
5. Communication to a third party
We are committed to respecting the confidentiality of your Personal Information.
They may, however, be communicated to trusted third parties who assist us in the administration of the Site, the proper functioning of our business and the services we offer you, insofar as these third parties undertake to keep such information confidential. .
We will also disclose information about you if it is necessary in order to comply with the law, to enforce the policies of our Site or to protect our rights, property or safety and those of third parties.
Finally, we may disclose your Personal Information or your User Account information to any judicial authority (or other regulatory or governmental authority investigating allegedly illegal activities) at their request.
Because we respect your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to comply with the General Regulations for the Protection of Data (RGPD). We will not share your Personal Information with third parties without your consent (except as provided above).
On the other hand, non-personal (non-identifying) data may be passed on to any third party for marketing, advertising or other purposes. These privacy policies apply solely to the collection and use of information that we collect on our Site, and not information collected offline.
6. Right of access
In accordance with the Data Protection Act you can, at any time, exercise your right to access and rectify information about you by contacting us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org